To send the submittals in a submittal package to approvers for review.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the Project level Submittals tool.
- The submittals that you want to send must be in a submittal package. See Create a Submittal Package.
- Additional Information:
- Procore only notifies users that their action is required when a submittal's Sent Date field is blank. See the Tip below for more information.
- Navigate to the Project level Submittals tool.
This reveals the Submittals page.
- Click Packages.
This reveals a list of submittal packages.
- Locate the desired package in the list. Then click View.
The system opens the package in view mode.
- If there are any submittals in the package that are ready to be sent for review, a GOLD banner appears at the top of the page.
- The banner shows the total number of submittals in the package that are ready to be sent for review.
- Any submittals that have already been sent for review will be excluded from the total in the GOLD banner.
- To locate the submittals that have previously been sent for review, look for a date in the 'Sent Date' field next to the package's submittal items.
- If you want to send all of the submittals that are ready for review, click Send Now.
- An 'Action Required' email message is sent to members of the submittal's workflow to alert the Ball in Court person that a response is required.
- A 'Updated Submittal' email message is sent to members of the distribution list.
- A green confirmation banner appears to confirm the notifications were sent.
- The button's label on the GOLD banner changes to Resend Now. See Resend the Submittals in a Package for Review.
- In the Submittal Items area, the Sent Date field is updated to show the date that the submittal items were distributed to the approvers.
- The system also sends email notifications to individuals as appropriate. See When does the Submittals tool send email notifications to Procore users?