To send the submittals in a submittal package to approvers for review.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level users can send the submittals in a package for review.
- The submittals that you want to send for review must be added to the submittal package. See Create a Submittal Package.
- Additional Information:
- Procore sends an 'Action Required' email notification to members of the submittal workflow to alert the Ball in Court person that a response is required.
- Navigate to the project's Submittals tool.
- Click Packages.
- Locate the submittal package in the list. Then click View.
The system reveals a GOLD banner and the total number on the banner includes:
- Any unsent submittals that are ready to send for review.
- Any previously sent submittals where responses are still 'Pending' for all approvers.
To locate previously sent submittals, look for the 'Sent Date' on the submittal items in the package.
- If you want to send all of the submittals that are ready for review, click Send Now.
- An 'Action Required' email message is sent to members of the submittal's workflow to alert the Ball in Court person that a response is required.
- A 'Updated Submittal' email message is sent to members of the distribution list.
- A green confirmation banner appears to confirm the notifications were sent.
- The button's label on the GOLD banner changes to Resend Now. See Resend the Submittals in a Package for Review.
- In the Submittal Items area, the Sent Date field is updated to show the date that the submittal items were distributed to the approvers.
- The system also sends email notifications to individuals as appropriate. See When does the Submittals tool send email notifications to Procore users?