To send the submittals in a submittal package to approvers for review.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the Project level Submittals tool.
- The submittals that you want to resend must be in a submittal package. See Create a Submittal Package.
- The submittals in the package must have already been sent for review. See Send the Submittals in a Package for Review.
- Any edits that you want to make on the submittals must be completed. See Bulk Edit Submittals in a Package and Edit a Submittal Package.
- Navigate to the Project level Submittals tool.
This reveals the Submittals page.
- Click Packages.
This reveals a list of submittal packages.
- Locate the desired package in the list. Then click View.
The system opens the package in view mode.
- If you want to send all of the submittals, click Resend Now.
- An 'Action Required' email message is sent to members of the submittal's workflow to alert the Ball in Court person that a response is required.
- A 'Updated Submittal' email message is sent to members of the distribution list.
- A green confirmation banner appears to confirm the notifications were sent.
- The button's label on the GOLD banner changes to Resend Now. See Resend the Submittals in a Package for Review.
- In the Submittal Items area, the Sent Date field is updated to show the date that the submittal items were distributed to the approvers.
- The system also sends email notifications to individuals as appropriate. See When does the Submittals tool send email notifications to Procore users?