To export spec sections as a PDF or CSV file.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Read Only' level permissions or above on the Specifications tool.
- When you export specifications as a PDF or CSV file, the following information will be included:
- Division number and description
- Section number and description
- Revision number
- Issued date
- Received date
- If you are looking for a PDF of the original spec book or specifications, click Open Current Spec Book or Open next to an individual spec section.
- Navigate to the project's Specifications tool.
- Optional: Search and Filter for Specifications. Use the filter options to control which spec sections and divisions to include in the PDF or CSV file.
- Click Export.
- Click PDF or CSV.
- If you are exporting less than 150 specifications to a PDF/CSV, it is automatically be downloaded to your local computer.
- If you are exporting more than 150 specifications, Procore sends you an email notification when the PDF/CSV is generated. The email includes a link that you can use to download the PDF/CSV file.