Early AccessThe following article describes functionality that is currently not available in all accounts. Please contact your Procore Account Manager for more information.
To view Lookahead schedules on the project's Schedule tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- Read-only and above permissions on the project's Schedule tool.
- Additional Information:
- Schedule tasks are defined in an integrated project schedule (e.g. MS Project, Primavera P6, etc.).
- Navigate to the project's Schedule tool.
- Click the Lookaheads tab.
Note: You will see a lookahead showing the date range you selected. Lookaheads can be created to range from one to six weeks.
The following colors and symbols can be seen on the Lookahead:
- Red: Critical
- Blue: Non-critical
- Grey Hatch Pattern: Compares your Lookahead schedule to the latest master schedule.
- Hazard Symbol: Date differs from what the Lookahead says compared to the latest master schedule uploaded.
The following options are available when viewing a lookahead:
- Click the Configure drop-down menu.
- Choose which columns you want included on the Lookahead chart:
- Mark the checkbox next to each option you want to see as a column.
- Clear the checkboxes next to any options you want to hide.
- Reorder columns on the lookahead chart:
- Hover to the left of the column name you want to move.
- Click and drag the grip icon to drop the column name into a new order.
View Other Lookahead Schedules
- Click the date range drop-down to see all the lookaheads created.
- Click Add Filter.
- Choose from the following options to filter by:
- Critical Tasks
Compare to Latest Master
- Click the toggle ON next to 'Compare Lookahead to the Master' if you want to compare.
Note: A Lookahead will always compare to the latest master schedule uploaded. When turning on the compare to latest master you will see a grey hatch pattern directly under the item comparing the lookahead dates with the latest master dates. If there is a delta, a hazard icon will appear next to the schedule task in the lookahead.