To create a calendar item in Procore's Project level Schedule tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the project's Schedule tool.
- When you create a calendar item in Procore, it will not show up on an integrated schedule in Procore (e.g. Microsoft Project, Primavera).
- Navigate to the project's Schedule tool.
- Click the + Create Calendar Item button.
- Fill out the following fields:
- Title: Enter the title of the calendar item to briefly describe the event. This is how the event will be displayed on all schedule views.
- Color: Assign a color for the event so that color is displayed on your schedule to differentiate it from other events.
- Assign To: Assign the calendar item to a person in your project's Directory.
- Private: Mark this checkbox so that only Admin level users or users who have been assigned this item can see the event.
- Begin: Choose a start date for the event.
- End: Choose an end date for the event.
- Percent Complete: Enter a percentage to denote work completed for the event.
- Description: Enter a detailed description of the calendar item.
- Click Save Item.