To edit a calendar item that was created in Procore.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the project's Schedule tool.
- 'Standard' users can only edit calendar items they have created.
- When you edit a calendar item in Procore, it will not show up on an integrated schedule in Procore (e.g. Microsoft Project, Primavera).
- Navigate to the project's Schedule tool.
- Locate the schedule task you want to edit.
- Click the title link of the desired schedule task.
- Edit whichever of fields you want. For details on each editable field, see "Create a Calendar Item" in the See Also section below.
- Click Save Item.