To configure a user's settings in the Project Directory to notify that person by email any time certain actions are performed in the project's Schedule tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission on the Project level Directory tool.
- For these settings to go into effect, the Project level Schedule tool must be enabled.
- Navigate to the project's Directory tool.
- Click the Users tab.
- Locate the user's name. Then click Edit.
- Scroll to Schedule Notifications.
- Place a checkmark in the box(es) that correspond to the desired notification(s):
- All Project Tasks (Weekly). Mark this checkbox to notify the user about future tasks that have been added to the project schedule (a.k.a., "schedule tasks").
- Resource Tasks Assigned To. Mark this checkbox to notify the user about any resource tasks assignments.
- Upon Schedule Changes. Mark this checkbox to notify the user about changes to the project schedule.
- Upon Schedule Changes Requests. Mark this checkbox to notify the user when a change request is made to the project schedule.
- Click Save.
Note: The user will now receive schedule notification emails when team members make these changes in the future.