To edit a Punch List template at the Project level.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' on the project's Punch List tool.
- Punch List item templates deactivated at the Project level will still be available on other projects and at the Company level.
- If no Punch Item Manager has been defined on a Punch List template, Procore will default to the Punch Item Manager selected in your Punch List tool's Configure Settings. See "Configure Advanced Settings: Punch List" in the See Also section below.
- Navigate to the project's Punch List tool.
- Click the Configure Settings icon.
- Click Punch List Templates.
- Scroll to the template you want to edit.
- Click into an editable field to modify the desired information. For more information on these fields and their descriptions, see "Create a Project Level Punch Item Template" in the See Also section below.
Your changes are automatically saved.