For Procore Customers in the United States
When your company applies the 'Owners English' or 'Specialty Contractors English' point-of-view dictionary, you'll see different tool names and term changes in the user interface. Learn how to apply the dictionary options.
- To learn the differences: Show/Hide
This table shows the differences in tool names (bold) and terms across the point-of-view dictionaries for Project Financials. These dictionaries are available in US English only. The default dictionary is designed for general contractors, which means that you will need to work with your Procore Administrator at your company and your Procore point of contact to access the other dictionary options.
English (United States) - Default
English (Owner Terminology V2)
English (Specialty Contractor Terminology)
Invoicing Invoicing Progress Billings Owner Funding Owner Owner/Client Owner/Client GC/Client Prime Contract Change Order Funding Change Order Client Contract Change Order Prime Contracts Funding Client Contracts Revenue Funding Revenue Subcontract Contract Subcontract Subcontractor Contractor Subcontractor Subcontractor Schedule of Values (SSOV) Contractor Schedule of Values (CSOV) Subcontractor Schedule of Values (SSOV)
To bulk edit statuses for multiple subcontractor invoices.
Use the steps below to change the status of multiple subcontractor invoices at once.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- You must be an invoice administrator.
- Navigate to the project's Invoicing tool.
- Click the Subcontractor tab.
- Mark the checkboxes next to the invoices that you want to update.
- Click Edit.
- Select the appropriate status from the drop-down list.
To learn more about statuses, see What are the default statuses for Procore invoices?
When creating an invoice (see Create a Subcontractor Invoice), change the invoice's status to 'Under Review' when you are ready to send it to the invoice administrator. The administrator can then change its status to 'Approved' as needed.
- Users with 'Standard' level permissions can bulk edit invoices only when the invoice is in the 'Draft' or 'Revise & Resubmit' status.
- Click Save Edits.