To link existing punch list items to a drawing.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- To add markups to the Personal layer, 'Read Only' or above on the project's Drawings tool.
- To publish personal markups to the Published layer, 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the project's Drawings tool. See What is the difference between personal and published markups?
- Additional Information:
- You cannot create a new punch list item using the drawing markup tool at app.procore.com. However, you can create punch list items from a drawing using the Procore app your mobile device.
- Navigate to the project's Drawings tool.
- Click Open next to the drawing you want to mark up.
Note: You can also click Info next to the drawing, then click Open in Viewer / Markup.
- Click the Markup icon.
- Select the Punch icon from the Markup toolbar. See Mark Up a Drawing.
- Click on the drawing where you want to place the punch list item.
- In the Link a Punch Item box, search for the punch list item you want to add.
Tip! Double-click in this field to bring up a list of all of the punch list items in the project that you have access to.
- Click the punch list item.
- The color of the punch item on the drawing will depend on the item's status. See What do the punch item color codes on a drawing mean?:
- BLUE: Initiated Work or Required.
- YELLOW: Review or Ready to Close.
- RED: In Dispute, Work Not Accepted, or Not Accepted.
- GRAY: Draft or Closed.