To link existing punch list items to a drawing.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Read-only' and above on the project's Drawings tool can add markups to their Personal layer.
- Only 'Standard' and 'Admin' level users can publish personal markups to the Published layer. See, What is the difference between personal and published markups?
- You can only add existing punch list items to a drawing. You are able to create punch list items from a drawing on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the Project level Drawings tool.
- Click Open in the drawing log next to the drawing you're going to mark up.
Note: You can also click Info in the drawing log next to the drawing you would like to add an item to, then click Open in Viewer / Markup in the right pane.
- Click the markup icon in the upper right of the page.
- Select the punch pin icon from the Markup toolbar. See Mark Up a Drawing
- Click on the drawing where you'd like to place the punch list item.
- In the Link a Punch Item box, search for the punch list item you want to add. Double-click to bring up a list of all of the punch list items in the project.
- Click the desired punch list item.
- You will briefly see "New PL" in the pin tag, this means your new pin is syncing with the drawing.
Note: Gray punch pin icons denote a closed punch list item. Red punch pin items denote an open punch list item.
- Once the punch item is complete, the tag will represent the number of the item (e.g. "PL1500").
- You may not move the icon once you've published the punch list item for everyone on the project to see on the published layer.