To reactivate an 'Inactive' company record in the Project level Directory tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the Project level Directory tool.
- The company that you want to reactivate must be on the 'Inactive Companies' list. See Deactivate a Company in the Project Directory.
- Additional Information:
- When you deactivate a company from the Project Directory, it is also deactivated on other projects and in Procore's Company Directory.
- You can alternatively remove a company record from a single project. See Remove a Company from a Project.
- Navigate to the project's Directory tool.
This reveals the Project Directory page.
- Click the Inactive Companies tab.
This reveals the Inactive Companies list.
- Locate the desired company in the list. Then click Reactivate.
The record is restored in the project's Companies list.