To add a 'worker' to the Field Productivity tools Employee list.
This feature allows users to add 'workers' (e.g. craft workers, temp laborers, and seasonal employees) without an email address to the Field Productivity tools Employee list. These 'workers' do NOT need to be added to the Project or Company Directory.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: Admin level permission on the project's Directory tool.
Standard level permission on the project's Crews tool AND Read-only or above on the Directory tool WITH the Granular Permission "Create Reference Users (Only Applicable if Timesheets is enabled)" enabled. See Grant Granular Permissions in a Permission Template for more information.
- The 'workers' added will be displayed in the Employee List on the Crews and Timesheets tools.
- Once a 'worker' has been added to the Crews tool in one project, a user can begin to enter that 'worker' in another project and the First Name, Last Name, and ID of that 'worker' will auto-complete.
- Navigate to the project's Crews tool.
- In the right sidebar, click Add Worker.
- In the 'Add Worker' window, enter the following:
Note: An asterisk (*) denotes a required field.
- *First Name
- *Last Name
- Employee ID
- Click Add.
Note: The system prevents duplicate 'workers' from being created.