To view the activity feed of a coordination issue.
The Activity panel in the Coordination Issues tool lists all changes or updates for a coordination issue. You can view the details of when the issue was created, assigned, reassigned, and elevated, along with any comments that have been added to the issue.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' or higher permissions on the project's Coordination Issues tool.
From the Procore Plugin
- Open the Navisworks® application on your computer.
- Open the model you want to view coordination issues for.
Note: Make sure the model is associated with a project in Procore. See Associate a Model with a Procore Project.
- Click the Procore tab to open the Procore plugin.
- Click Issues List.
- Select the issue that you want to view activity for.
- Click Activity to open the Activity panel.
- Click Info to view the coordination issue's information.
Note: If the issue has been elevated to an RFI, you can click the RFI link to view it in Procore at app.procore.com.
- Optional: Click the Activity tab to view any activity and comments for the issue. See Add or Manage Comments on a Coordination Issue.
From the Coordination Issues Tool
- Navigate to the project level Coordination Issues tool on app.procore.com.
- Click Info next to the coordination issue you want to view activity for.
Note: Coordination issues that have activity recorded will have a comment icon in the 'Activity' column.
- Click the Comment icon next to an issue to open the issue and its Activity feed directly.
- Click Activity.
Note: A panel will open to display any activity and comments for the issue.
- Add or Manage Comments on a Coordination Issue
- Create a Coordination Issue
- Edit a Coordination Issue