To view and interpret the Coordination Issues dashboard.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' or higher permissions on the project's Coordination Issues tool.
Video content may not accurately reflect the current state of the system, and/or it may be out of date.
- Navigate to the project's Coordination Issues tool on app.procore.com.
- View the available charts under Dashboard:
- Overview: Shows an overview of coordination issues on the entire project, organized by Status.
- Progress: Shows how far along coordination is on each area, organized by Location.
- Ball in Court: Shows how many Open or Released coordination issues are still outstanding, and which companies are assigned to them, organized by Assignee Company.
- Hover over sections on each chart to see the number of issues per parameter.
- Click a section to filter all coordination issues by that parameter.
- To view coordination issues from a different section in the dashboard, click another section that you want to view.
Note: This will automatically clear the previous filter and apply the new filter.
- To clear a filter and view all coordination issues on the project, click Clear All.