To export a list of coordination issues in Procore's Coordination Issues tool as a CSV, PDF, or BCF.
Exporting a list of coordination issues from your project provides a report of the coordination issues along with their general information and snapshot(s).
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' level permissions or higher on the project's Coordination Issues tool.
- Additional Information:
- You can search for and filter coordination issues to narrow down the list of coordination issues included in the export. See Search for and Filter Coordination Issues.
Video content may not accurately reflect the current state of the system, and/or it may be out of date.
- Navigate to the project level Coordination Issues tool on app.procore.com.
- Optional: Use the search bar or filters to locate the coordination issues you want to export.
- Click Export.
- Click BCF, CSV, PDF, or PDF with Activity to export a list of issues.
Note: Below is an example of the details included on a PDF export with Activity.