To create a custom report that provides a more optimized, real-time view of relevant information specific to a project's budget.
Things to Consider
Required User Permissions: 'Admin' level permissions on the Budget tool and 'Admin' level permissions on the Reports tool.
- Navigate to the project's Budget tool.
- Under the "Custom Budget Reports" section in the right pane, click Create New Custom Report.
- Enter a name for your custom report. (Note: If you do not enter a name in the text field, you will see an error that prevents you from saving the report.)
- Select which columns of information you want included in your report. (Note: You can reposition column data by dragging and dropping each column to the desired order. By default, data will be sorted by the topmost field, which becomes the first column in the report.)
- Click Create.
- You can export the report as a PDF or CSV by clicking the PDF or CSV button in the upper right part of the page.
- To edit or delete report, click the Edit Custom Report button or Delete Report button in the right pane.
- Custom reports will be found under the Budget tab under the "Custom Budget Reports" section.