To add budgeted production quantities to a project's budget.
A production quantity is a measurable amount of work on a construction project. For example, cubic yards of concrete, number of light fixtures, or linear feet of piping. In Procore, budgeted production quantities is the measurable amount a team expects to install on a project. Installed production quantities refers to the actual amount a team installs on a project.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' on the project's Budget tool.
- You cannot add line items for budgeted production quantities with UOMs in the 'Time' category in the Production Quantities tab. To learn more, see Which units of measure (UOM) are included on Procore's master list? and Update a Unit of Measure on the Unit of Measure Master List.
- Additional Information:
- For companies using Procore's Field Productivity tools, you can use the Timesheets tool instead of the steps below to import your budgeted quantities. See Import Budgeted Production Quantities.
- Navigate to the project's Budget tool.
- Click the Production Quantities tab.
- Click Add Line.
- Under Budgeted Production Quantities, do the following:
- Cost Code. Enter the cost code that corresponds to the budgeted production quantity for that cost code. These entries should exactly match the cost codes in your Procore project. If you enter a cost code that doesn't exist, the import will fail. To learn how to add a cost code to a project, see Add and Edit Project Cost Codes.
- Qty. Enter the budgeted quantity for that cost code using whole numbers.
- UOM. Select an amount-based Unit of Measure (UOM). These entries are set by your company's Procore Administrator on your company's UOM master list.
NoteYou cannot add line items for budgeted production quantities with UOMs in the 'Time' category in the Production Quantities tab. To learn more, see Which units of measure (UOM) are included on Procore's master list? and Update a Unit of Measure on the Unit of Measure Master List.
- Click Save.