To unlock a user account that has been locked after three failed login attempts.
If your Procore account enforces a lockout policy, a user who has failed to log in successfully after three attempts will automatically be locked out of their user account. To log in after their account is locked, the user will need to reset their password OR an 'Admin' user to the Company Directory will need to unlock their account following the instructions below.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' on the Company Directory tool.
- Navigate to the Company Directory tool.
- Locate the user who has been locked out.
- Click Edit.
Note: There will be a banner at the top of the page indicating that the user is locked out and cannot log in.
- Click Unlock Account.
Note: The banner will disappear and the user's account will no longer be locked. They will have three attempts to log in again.
- If the user needs to reset their password, direct them to the following page: How do I reset an unknown password?