To remove insurance information for a company at the company level.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' on the company's Directory tool.
Image content may not accurately reflect the current state of the system, and/or it may be out of date.
- Navigate to the company's Directory tool.
This reveals the Company Directory.
- Click Companies.
This opens the company list.
- Locate the desired company and click Edit.
This opens the company record in edit mode.
- Click the Insurance tab.
- Locate the line item to remove. Then click the RED 'X' on the right.
A confirmation message appears.
- Click OK to confirm the delete action.
This removes the line item from the insurance information list.