There are six additional workforce labor types that can be added to the Daily Construction Report in the Daily Log: Women, Veteran, Minority, First-Year Apprentice, Local (City), and Local (County).
In order to track hours for these additional workforce labor types, these fields must first be configured in Daily Log section of the Company Admin tool, and then applied to one or more projects. See Add Configured Daily Log Fieldsets to Projects, or follow the steps below.
- Navigate to the Company level Admin tool.
- Under 'Tool Settings,' select Daily Log.
- Select the Fieldsets tab.
- Locate the configured fieldset category you want to apply to projects.
- In the 'Active Overview' column, click the Projects link that corresponds to the fieldset you want to apply to projects.
Note: The numbers in this link show the number of projects that have the fieldsets applied out of the total number of projects.
- Mark the checkboxes next to the projects you want to add the configured fieldsets for.
Mark the checkbox next to 'Select All' to select all projects.
- Click Update.