To enable the upload avatar feature in your company's Procore account.
If you would like your Procore users to be able to upload personal avatars or profile photos in Procore, you can use the steps below to enable that capability in your company's Procore account. An avatar or profile photo can ONLY be uploaded by the end user and will appear in the user's profile in the Company and Project Directory tool. When the feature is disabled, the users initials will display.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' on the Company level Admin tool
- Additional Information:
- An avatar or profile photo can ONLY be uploaded by the end user and will appear in the user's profile in the Company and Project Directory tool.
- Navigate to the Company level Admin tool.
The Admin page appears.
- Under "Administrative Settings," click Company Settings.
The Company Settings page appears.
- Place a checkmark in the Enable Avatars box.
This gives users the ability to upload an avatar or profile photo to Procore. Avatars display in the top-right corner of Procore's navigation bar and in the Company and Project Directory tools.