Yes. Your Procore point of contact can change the language displayed in your Procore web application from English to a supported language at the Company level and/or Project level. However, this language change is specific to Procore's web application and will not affect the language associated with your Company or Project in Procore's mobile application. Please reach out to your Procore point of contact to submit a request for a Company or Project level web application language change.
You can also change the language displayed in Procore's mobile application by adjusting the language of your mobile device. When you change your device's default language to a language supported by Procore, the language displayed in Procore's mobile app will automatically update. However, this language change is specific to your mobile device and will not affect the language associated with your Company or Project in Procore's web application. To adjust your device's language, see the links below:
- For iOS: Change the Language on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- For Android: Change the Language of your Android phone or tablet
User Level Language (Limited Release)
Procore has a feature in limited release for international markets that allows you to change your User level language without impacting the language for any other users. This setting can be changed on the My Profile Settings page, using the 'Country - Language' selector.
Considerations for a Language Change
- When a language other than English is selected, only Procore defined values are translated. For example, if a Company Admin adds custom 'trades' that are in English, the trades will still appear in English.
- User defined text is not translated. For example, if someone responds to an RFI in English, the response will remain in English, regardless of which language is selected.
- While Procore is striving towards language feature parity, not all features have the same level of language support as English. If you have questions, please contact Procore Support.