To create tags/keywords in the Emails tool to filter your project's messages.
In Procore, a number of tools let you add tags/keywords to a record. When you have a large number of records, this makes it easier for users to use the tool's search feature to find the records marked with those tags/keywords
The Emails tools gives users the ability to create tags. You can then apply these tags to the emails messages stored in the Emails tool. Once tags are applied to your emails, users can click the individual tags in the Tags menu to view all the email messages associated with that tag.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission on the project's Emails tool.
- Navigate to the project's Emails tool.
- In the right pane, click + Create Tag.
The 'Add a Tag to <Project Name>' window appears.
- In the Tag Name box, enter the desired tag.
- Click Create.
The system adds the new tag to the Email tool's 'Tags' list as shown below.