To use tags/keywords to filter the email messages in the project's Emails tool.
In Procore, a number of tools let you add tags/keywords to a record. When you have a large number of records, this makes it easier for users to use the tool's search feature to find the records marked with those tags/keywords.
The Emails tool gives users the ability to create tags which can be applied to messages stored in the Emails tool. Once tags are applied to your emails, users can click the individual tags in the Tags menu to view all the email messages associated with that tag.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Read only level permissions or higher on the project's Emails tool.
- Complete the steps in Apply a Tag to an Email Message.
- Navigate to the project's Emails tool.
This reveals the Emails - Inbox page.
- In the 'Tags' menu in the sidebar, click one of the tags.
A banner appears at the top of the Emails - Inbox, to show you which tab is filtering the messages in view. When you are ready to remove the filter, click the Here link in the banner.