To forward an email using the project's Emails tool.
In the project's Emails tool, you can use the Forward button to forward the messages in the Emails tool to members of your Directory. This sends a copy of message to all of the recipients in the "To" field.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' permissions on the project's Emails tool.
- Users with 'Standard' level permission can only view and reply to messages that are not marked Private (see Mark an Email Message as Private).
- There must be a message in the Emails - Inbox page that originated from outside of Procore. See Send an Inbound Email to the Project's Emails Tool.
- Navigate to the project's Emails tool.
- Click the desired message.
- Click Forward.
Note: the Make Private, Archive, and Delete button are only visible to users with 'Admin' level permission to the project's Emails tool.
- Complete the following data entry:
To. Start typing a name to search the Project Directory for a list of matching recipients (see Add a Person to the Project Directory). Then select the desired person, user, or distribution group.
Cc. Start typing a name to search the Project Directory for a list of matching carbon copy recipients (see Add a Person to the Project Directory). Then select the desired person, user, or distribution group.
Private. Mark this checkbox to set the new email to 'Private'. A private message can only be viewed by the user who created the message, users with 'Admin' level permission to the Emails tool, and Company Administrators.
Subject. Enter a subject line for your email message.
Attachments. Click Attach File(s) or use a drag-and-drop operation to move files from your computer to the Drag-and-Drop File(s) area.
Message. Type the body of your email message.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page. Then click Send.
The system sends your reply to the designated recipients.