|Previous||Current Lesson - 3/27||Next|
- Navigate to the project's punch list tool.
- Click View next to the item you want to view.
- Click one of the following subtabs:
General information about the punch list item is displayed within the General subtab, including:
- Item Information: This section provides an overview of the punch list item's details.
- Item Workflow: This section displays the item's progress as well as the item's Creator, Punch Manager, and Ball in Court.
- Assignee Responses: This section logs all Assignee responses, comments, and attachments related to the item.
- Activity: This section provides a detailed historical record of all modifications made to the punch list item.
View any comments associated with the punch list item. See Add Comments to Punch List Items.
View and add related items to the punch list item from the Related Items subtab. If the related item is an item in Procore (observation, RFI, etc.) you will be able to view the item and all its information by clicking on the link in the "Description" column. To add a related item, click Edit.
Manage any emails related to this punch list item from this subtab. Each punch list item has a unique email address (e.g email@example.com) that can be used to send an email from your personal email client into Procore. For example, you might have an email thread in your personal email account that should be logged in Procore. In such cases, you might want to import that thread into Procore by simply forwarding an email to the related punch list item's unique email address. See Email Punch List Items.
This tab shows a history log that summarizes all of the changes made to the punch list item throughout its lifecycle. The full change history in the Change History subtab is only visible to users with 'Admin' level permissions to the Punch List tool. 'Read-only' users can see how many changes were made to the tool, but they cannot view details about the actions performed.