To add Procore Windows 10 App to your organization's Windows Store for Business.
If your organization uses Windows Store for Business to manage the apps on your team's Windows devices, follow these steps to easily add Procore.
- Additional information can be found here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/business-store.
Things to Consider
- You must be an IT administrator with credentials for your company's Windows Store for Business.
- You must set up or have an existing Windows Store for Business account.
- Follow directions in Microsoft's support site to set up an account and add Procore to your organization's Windows Store for Business.
(Note: Additional software may be required to enable Windows Store for Business as outlined in the links below.)
- Download Windows Store for Business: https://technet.microsoft.com/itpro/windows/manage/sign-up-windows-store-for-business
- Find and acquire app (e.g. Procore): https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/itpro/windows/manage/find-and-acquire-apps-overview
- Distribute apps to your employees: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/itpro/windows/manage/distribute-apps-to-your-employees-windows-store-for-business