ImportantThe Procore Sync application will be discontinued on September 30, 2022, after which you will no longer be able to use this application. We will continue to support the application until that date. For additional information, please refer to Procore Sync: End of Support for the Procore Sync Application or reach out to your Procore point of contact for more information.
To view a list of recently synced files in the Procore Sync application.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' permissions on the project's Documents tool.
- Additional Information:
- Procore Sync must be installed on a system running Microsoft Windows 7 or newer. It is NOT supported on the Mac OS X operating system or iOS and Android mobile devices.
- The Windows operating system has an imposed file path limitation of 260 characters. For more details, see How do I resolve a "Path too long" error in Procore Sync?
- Open the Procore Sync application window.
- Click Recent on the header.
- A list of recently synced files is shown.