Limited ReleaseProcore Sync is currently in limited release. Only a subset of customers maintain access to the application.
To configure the advanced settings for Procore Sync on your Windows device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' permissions on the project's Documents tool.
- Additional Information:
- Procore Sync must be installed on a system running Microsoft Windows 7 or newer. It is NOT supported on the Mac OS X operating system or iOS and Android mobile devices.
- The Windows operating system has an imposed file path limitation of 260 characters. For more details, see How do I resolve a "Path too long" error in Procore Sync?
- Click the Procore Sync icon in your Windows device's system tray.
Note: You can also search for Procore Sync in your Windows menu.
- Click Settings.
- The following settings are available: