To download and install Procore Sync on a PC computer or laptop running a supported version of Windows.
Things to Consider
- Procore Sync must be installed on a system running Microsoft Windows 7 or newer. It is NOT supported on earlier versions of Microsoft Windows, Android devices, iOS devices, or the OS X operating system.
- Procore Sync is only usable by users with 'Admin' permissions on a given project's Documents tool.
- If you are using Procore Drive for Documents, it is strongly recommended that you upgrade to Procore Sync.
- Click the download button below to download the latest version of Procore Sync.
- After the download completes, the installer launches automatically. If it does not launch, you can:
- Double-click the Install Procore Sync icon on your computer's desktop.
- Double-click the file named ProcoreSyncSetup.exe. You can find this file in the download location.
- When the installer runs, one of two things will happen:
- A dialog box will appear. Click Run when the "Do you want to run this file?" message appears.
- The installer will run automatically.
Note: The default installation path for Procore Sync is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Procore Technologies\Procore Drive. This cannot be changed.
- Sign in with your Procore credentials.
You will be presented with the Procore Sync intro page.
- Click Get Started to get a quick overview of Procore Sync. Click Next until you see the "Select Procore files to be synced with this PC" screen.
Note: Click Skip Intro if you do not want to see the features of Procore Sync.
- Click Add Project.
- Select which company and project you would like to sync from the drop-down menus at the top of the application.
Note: You can select as many projects' and companies' documents as you want, but you have to configure them one at a time.
- Mark the checkboxes next to the folders and files you would like to sync to your computer.
Note: You can't select individual files. You can only select all files in a folder, or no files in a folder.
- Click Sync Project.
- Repeat this process with as many projects and companies as you want.
You'll notice that Procore has created a folder in your device's file manager called "Procore." Within this folder, your selected folders and files will appear under the project name.
Important! Do not change the name of this folder, as Procore will not know where to put synced files.