To download and install Procore Sync on a PC computer or laptop running a supported version of Windows.
Things to Consider
- Procore Sync must be installed on a system running Microsoft Windows 7 or newer. It is NOT supported on earlier versions of Microsoft Windows, Android devices, iOS devices, or the OS X operating system.
- Procore Sync can only be used by users with 'Admin' permissions on a project's Documents tool.
- The Windows operating system has an imposed file path limitation of 260 characters. For more details, see How do I resolve a "Path too long" error in Procore Sync?
- Click the download button below to download the latest version of Procore Sync.
- After the download completes, the installer launches automatically. If it does not launch, you can:
- Double-click the Install Procore Sync icon on your computer's desktop.
- Double-click the file named ProcoreSyncSetup.exe. You can find this file in the download location.
- When the installer runs, one of two things will happen:
- A dialog box will appear. Click Run when the "Do you want to run this file?" message appears.
- The installer will run automatically.
Note: The default installation path for Procore Sync is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Procore Technologies\Procore Drive. This cannot be changed.
- Sign in with your Procore credentials.
You will be presented with the Procore Sync intro page.
- Click Get Started to get a quick overview of Procore Sync. Click Next until you see the "Select Procore files to be synced with this PC" screen.
Note: Click Skip Intro if you do not want to see the features of Procore Sync.
- Click Add Project.
- Select which company and project you want to sync from the drop-down menus at the top of the application.
Note: You can select any projects or companies you have access to, but you must configure each one at a time.
- Mark the checkboxes next to the folders and files you wwant to sync to your computer.
Note: You cannot select individual files. You can only select all files or no files in a folder.
- Click Sync Project.
- Repeat this process with as many projects and companies as you want.
You will notice that Procore has created a folder in your device's file manager titled 'Procore'. Within this folder, your selected folders and files will appear under the project name.
Important! Do not change the name of this folder, as Procore will not know where to put synced files.