To mark a site diary as 'Complete' from an iOS mobile device. This action locks the site diary and prevents others from modifying entries unless a Site Diary Admin user re-opens that site diary.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission on the project's Site Diary tool.
- Navigate to your project's Site Diary tool on an iOS mobile device.
- Navigate to the date of the site diary you want to mark as 'Complete.'
- Once all relevant logs for the selected day have been completed, tap Complete Day.
- Tap Complete to confirm that the Site Diary's information is accurate and that it is ready to be marked as 'Complete.'
Note: This locks the site diary for that day and prevents anyone from modifying entries.
- When a site diary is marked as 'Complete', the following banner will appear:
A site diary can be reopened again at anytime by tapping Re-Open Day.