This documentation details alpha, beta, and other pre-release software, and its accuracy and reliability is not guaranteed by Procore Technologies, Inc. It is being provided online for internal use and evaluation by authorized Procore Beta Participants only. To determine if your company is a Procore Beta Participant, please contact your ProcoreProcore point of contact . Procore is not responsible for and expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind with respect to this documentation and will not be responsible for any harm, loss, costs, or damages incurred due to its use.
To add plant entries on an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Standard' level permissions and above on the project level Plant tool.
Note: 'Standard' level users can edit plant entries they have created.
- Navigate to the Plant tool on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the plus (+) icon.
- Tap into the following fields to enter the appropriate information.
Note: An asterisk (*) indicates a required field.
- Serial*: Enter the serial number associated with item.
- Ownership*: Indicate the ownership of the item.
- Owner / Supplier: Enter the item's owner or supplier.
- Type*: Select the item’s type from the drop-down menu. See "Configure Advanced Settings: Company Plantt" in the See Also section below.
- Make*: Select the item’s make from the drop-down menu. See "Configure Advanced Settings: Company Plant" in the See Also section below
- Model*: Select the item’s type from the drop-down menu. See "Configure Advanced Settings: Company Plant" in the See Also section below.
- Year of Manufacture: Enter the year that the item was manufactured.
- Induction #*: Enter the item's induction number.
- Arrival Date*: Enter the date of the item's arrival.
- Last Service Date*: Enter the item's most recent date of service.
- Next Service Date: Enter the item's next service date.
- Click Save to add your entry.