To access and configure settings on an iOS device.
- Tap the Settings cog ().
- Tap Manage Storage.
Note: See How do I manage the storage the Procore mobile app is using on my device?
- Tap Edit.
- Tap the project or projects for which you want to delete cached data.
- Tap Delete Cached Data.
- Tap Settings to go back.
- Tap Photo Storage.
- Turn ON/OFF Save Photos to Camera Roll.
- Tap Upload Queue to see any queued uploading items.
- Turn ON/OFF Upload Photos on WiFi Only.
Photo Upload Quality
To improve sync times and data usage, Procore will automatically select a small file size for uploaded photos and attachments. Follow the steps below to change the default setting:
- Tap Photo Upload Quality.
- Tap Best.
Note: Selecting Best may cause uploads to take longer and cause the app to use more data on your device.
Change Push Notification Settings
Push Notifications are alerts appear on your iOS mobile device's lock screen and notification center.
To enable one or more of the following notifications, tap the corresponding toggle to the 'ON' position.
- RFI Reassigned: Enable this option to receive alerts when an RFI has been reassigned.
- RFI Ball in Court Shift: Enable this option to receive alerts when there is a shift in an RFI's Ball in Court field.
- Drawing Revision Published: Enable this option to receive alerts when new drawings are published.
Note: To receive push notifications for Drawings Revisions, you must be subscribed to the Drawings log. See Subscribe to the Drawings Log.
- Photo Mentions: Enable this option to receive alerts when you have been mentioned in a photo's comment.
- Photo Uploaded: Enable this option to receive alerts when a new photo is uploaded to the project's Photo's tool.
Note: To receive push notifications for Photos Uploaded, you must be subscribed to the Photos tool. See Subscribe to Photos.
Once you've enabled push notifications for one or more of the above features, tap Allow to confirm this decision with your mobile device's Settings.
Note: You will now receive push notifications in your iOS device's notification center. See image below.
Support & Feedback
- Tap Report an Issue to send device specific feedback via email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If this option is not available, check to make sure you have configured your device's mail settings, which can be found in your device's configurations. Once there, check to make sure you have an active email account applied and that the mail option is enabled.
- Tap Call Support to contact Procore Support via phone.
- Tap Please Rate on App Store to rate the Procore app.
- Tap Login Preference.
- Select a login option to select from the following options:
- Yes, always auto-login: Tap this option to enable the Procore app to cache your password and automatically log you in.
- No, always ask for my password: Tap this option to disable the Procore app from caching your password and automatically logging you in.
- Tap Continue to save your preferences.
- Tap Logout to log out of Procore's mobile app.