To email incidents from your Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Standard' and 'Admin' level permissions on the Incidents tool.
- Navigate to the Incidents tool from an Android mobile device.
- Tap the incident you want to email.
- Tap Send ().
- Tap your preferred email application.
- Tap into the following fields to enter the relevant information:
- To: Add the user(s) who will receive the email.
- CC: Add the user(s) you want to copy on the email.
Note: You (the creator of the email) will be automatically CC'd on the email.
- BCC: Add any user(s) you want to blind carbon copy on the email.
- Subject: The subject of the email is automatically populated with "FW: punch list Item: [#]: [title of item]". You may edit this as necessary.
- Message: Tap into the body of the email to add a message or any additional comments that will be visible on the email.
- Tap Send.