To use the Bulk Actions menu in the Submittals tool to perform bulk edits on a batch of submittals.
The Bulk Actions menu in the Submittals tool lets you perform the same action on a batch of submittals.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions to the Project level Submittals tool.
- Supported Views:
- The Bulk Actions > Edit command is supported in the Items, Packages, Spec Sections, and Ball In Court views (see Switch Between Submittals Views).
- The Bulk Actions > Delete command is only supported in the Items view.
- The Bulk Actions > Retrieve command is only supported in the Recycle Bin view.
- The Submittals tool does NOT send automated email notifications when you perform actions using the Bulk Actions menu. For information about email notifications without bulk actions, see Who receives an email when a submittal is created or updated?
With the Bulk Actions menu, you can perform the following tasks: