To distribute the individual submittals in a submittal package using the project's Submittals tool.
When the submittal workflow option is enabled (this is the default setting for the Submittals tool), users who have been assigned 'Admin' level permissions to the Submittals tool have the ability to view submittal packages. After the submittals in the package are reviewed, you must distribute the submittal items in the package individually. Distributing the submittals in a package keeps the responsible contractor and key team members (who may or may not be an approver on the individual submittal's workflow) with communications that enable them to move forward.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' on the Submittals tab.
- After all approvals are submitted, the submittals in a package must be distributed individually.
Before you can individually distribute the individual submittal(s) in the package, see the requirements in Distribute a Submittal.
- Navigate to the project's Submittals tool.
- In 'Views', click Packages.
- Next to the submittal package to distribute, click View.
- Scroll to the '[#] Submittal Items' area.
(Note: The 'Approvers' and 'Responses' columns display a list of the approvers on the workflow and the responses submitted for each item).
- Click View next to the desired submittal item.
- Continue by following the steps in Distribute a Submittal.
- Repeat the steps above for each submittal to be distributed.