To view assignment reports for your project, which will show all items assigned to users across all Project level tools.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' on the Project level Reports tool and 'Admin' on the Project level Admin tool.
- Navigate to the Project level level Reports tool.
- Click Assignment Report under the Project Reports section.
- Select the desired user from the Filter box.
- Click Filter.
- You will see a report with the following information:
- Project: This is the project in which the assigned user must complete the task.
- Created By: This is the user who created the item.
- Type: This is the type of item that is assigned to the user.
- #: This is the number of the item that was assigned to it upon creation.
- Title: Click the link of the item title to view it in Procore.
- Status: This is the status of the item.
(Note: As a general rule, closed items are closed and resolved, while open items are not resolved or are currently being resolved.)
- Export the report as a PDF or CSV by clicking the relevant button in the top right.