To delete a meeting item from a meeting in the project's Meetings tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' on the project's Meetings tool.
- Additional Information:
- When you delete a meeting item, the item is permanently removed from the meeting and cannot be retrieved at a later time.
- Navigate to the project's Meetings tool.
This reveals the Current Meetings or All Meetings page.
- Locate the desired meeting in the list. Then click Edit.
This opens the meeting in edit mode.
- Scroll to the desired meeting item. Then click the RED 'x' next to that item.
Note: If the 'x' is GREYED out, change the Status of the meeting item to 'Closed'.
The system reveals a confirmation dialog box.
- Click OK to confirm the delete action.
The system deletes the selected meeting item.