To delete a meeting category from a meeting agenda using the project's Meetings tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission on the project's Meeting tool.
- Additional Information:
- When you delete a meeting category, any existing meeting items in that category are automatically moved to the 'Uncategorized Items' area. Meeting items are NOT deleted when you delete meeting categories.
- Navigate to the project's Meeting tool.
This reveals the Current Meetings or All Meetings page.
- Locate the desired meeting in the list. Then click Edit.
This reveals the meeting's page.
- Scroll down the page and locate the desired category. Then click the RED 'x' next to that category.
Note: The system does NOT allow you to delete the category named 'Uncategorized Items'.
The system displays a confirmation message.
- Click OK to confirm the delete action.
The system deletes the selected meeting category and moves any existing meeting items into the category named 'Uncategorized Items'. If you renamed the 'Uncategorized Items' category prior to the delete action, the system creates a new category by that name.