For Procore Customers in the United States
When your company applies the 'Owners English' or 'Specialty Contractors English' point-of-view dictionary, you'll see different tool names and term changes in the user interface. Learn how to apply the dictionary options.
- To learn the differences: Show/Hide
This table shows the differences in tool names (bold) and terms across the point-of-view dictionaries for Project Financials. These dictionaries are available in US English only. The default dictionary is designed for general contractors, which means that you will need to work with your Procore Administrator at your company and your Procore point of contact to access the other dictionary options.
English (United States) - Default
English (Owner Terminology V2)
English (Specialty Contractor Terminology)
Invoicing Invoicing Progress Billings Owner Funding Owner Owner/Client Owner/Client GC/Client Prime Contract Change Order Funding Change Order Client Contract Change Order Prime Contracts Funding Client Contracts Revenue Funding Revenue Subcontract Contract Subcontract Subcontractor Contractor Subcontractor Subcontractor Schedule of Values (SSOV) Contractor Schedule of Values (CSOV) Subcontractor Schedule of Values (SSOV)
To compile a backup of default invoice PDF and all of its PDF attachments for one or multiple invoices.
An invoice backup lets you generate a single PDF that contains a PDF copy of each individual invoice that you select. This feature saves valuable time so you don't have to manually export multiple invoices or compile those downloads into a single PDF. Instead, Procore does this work for you.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- You must be an invoice administrator.
- Additional Information:
- For successful invoice backups, keep all previously invoiced billing periods in the 'Billing Periods' table in the Closed status. Never delete a billing period after it's linked to an invoice. See Edit Billing Periods.
- If you are using the Procore + DocuSign© integration and the signature workflow is complete, all versions of the PDFs will include the DocuSign© version.
- Navigate to the project's Invoicing tool.
- Under the Subcontractor tab, place checkmarks in the boxes that correspond to the invoices that you want to compile the backup for.
- Click Compile Invoice Backups.
An alert appears at the top of the page if the compilation is successful.
TipFor successful invoice backups, keep all previously invoiced billing periods in the 'Billing Periods' table in the Closed status. Never delete a billing period after it's linked to an invoice. See Edit Billing Periods.