To delete any unused or accidentally added inspection templates from your project.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Admin' level permissions on your project's Inspections tab.
- Any template that you delete from your project level will not delete its duplicate from the Company level. If you would like to delete the template from your Company level, see Delete a Company Level Inspection Template.
- Once you delete an inspection template from the Project level Inspections tab, any inspections tied to it will remain, but no one will be able to create an inspection based off of this template unless it is readded to the project.
- Navigate to your project's Inspections tab.
- Click on the orange Configure inspection settings... link on the right below your filter options.
- Click the red to the right of any project templates you wish to delete.
- If you try to delete a template that has inspections tied to it at the project level, you will receive the following message:
(Note: Any inspections currently tied to the template will remain in the project, but once you delete the inspection template, you will not be able to create any new inspections from this template. If you wish to delete the inspection and the template, see Delete an Inspection for more information.)
- Confirm that you would like to delete the project template.
- If the delete was successful, you will see the following banner, and the template will not longer appear on your project.