To edit basic information about an inspection checklist such as the status, trade, inspection date, etc.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- To edit any inspection in the project, 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Inspections tool.
- To edit the inspections you created, 'Standard' level permissions on the project's Inspections tool.
- You can only edit data in the "General Information" and "Inspection Details" sections of an inspection.
- When editing an inspection, you cannot edit the graded values of any inspection items. For example, you cannot change an item's grade from Y to N.
- You cannot change the name of the inspection. An inspection's name is inherited from the inspection template's name.
- You cannot add sections or items to an inspection. You can only add new section by editing an inspection template. Click Edit next to an inspection template in your 'Configure inspection settings...' page.
- Important! Reopening an inspection that was previously marked as 'Closed' will delete the item's signatures.
- Navigate to the project's Inspections tool.
- Click Edit next to the inspection you wish to edit.
- Change any editable field, as desired. See Create a Project Level Inspection for descriptions of each field.
- Click Update to save your edits.