To delete a company level inspection template.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Admin' level permissions at the Company level Inspections tool.
- If you delete a template at the company level, it will not delete preexisting project level inspections that are already built off of that template. However, it will no longer appear as an option to build off of in the future.
- Any Inspections templates that you delete will not be permanently deleted from Procore; they instead will be held in the tab's Recycle Bin.
- Navigate to your company's Inspections tool.
- Locate the template to modify in the List tab.
- Click View.
- Click Delete.