To add company level inspections templates to your project.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Inspections tool.
- Once a company template is copied to your project, it becomes a project template, which may be modified without affecting the company template from which it originated.
- Navigate to your project's Inspections tool.
- Click the Configure Settings icon.
- This will load your project's 'Project Inspection Templates' sub tab of your advanced settings configurations.
Note: For more information on configuring your advanced settings, see Configure Advanced Settings: Inspections.
- In the "Inspection Settings" section, click the + Add Templates button.
Note: This button will be disabled if you have not first Created a Company Level Inspection Template.
- Click the checkbox next to one or many company inspection templates to use on this project.
Note: To narrow your options down, filter templates by trade by clicking the drop-down menu next to 'Filter templates by trade:" Only templates that you haven't added to your project will appear here for you to select.
- Click Add Templates.
Note: Project templates may be modified here throughout the duration of the project, but changes will only be reflected on project inspections that are created from the modified template.