To update the advanced configuration settings for the project's Home page.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Home page.
If you've been designated to act as a project administrator for a Procore project, you might find it helpful to customize the project's Home page. From the Project Home Settings configuration page, you can update various settings.
- Navigate to the project's Home page.
- Click the Configure Settings icon.
- Click the links in the right sidebar to configure the following settings:
Update the Project Home Settings
On the Project Home Settings page, you have these options:
- Show Current Weather Conditions. Place a checkmark in this box to display the current weather conditions on the project's Home page.
- Show Today's Schedule. Place a checkmark in this box to show today's schedule on the project's Home page.
- Show Project Milestones. Place a checkmark this box to display the's project's milestones on the project's Home page.
- Persistent Project Message and Title. Enter the title and body of your persistent project message. This appears at the top of the project's Home page and is visible to all project users. This message can be used to welcome team members to a project, to publish project announcements, to announce project milestones, and more. See How do I setup the project message on the Home page?
- Public Notes (Visible to Non-Admins). The notes you enter here display in the 'Notes' column of the company's Portfolio tool.
Update Project Dates
The dates that appear under Project Dates are configured in the company's Admin tool. For details, see Add New Project Dates.
Update the Permissions Table
The User Permissions for Home table shows each users access permission to the Home page. To change a permission, click the cell that corresponds to the desired permission level.
The color-coded icons in the user permissions area denotes the user's access permission level to the tool. To learn more, see What are the default permission levels in Procore?
|GREEN||The user has been granted this access permission level to the tool.|
|RED||The user has NOT been granted this access permission to the tool.|
|GREY||The user is either (1) a Procore Administrator or, (2) has been granted access permission to the Procore tools on this project using a permission template (see What is a permission template?). To change the user's access permission level, follow the steps in Manage Permission Templates.|
To learn about the tasks that can be performed in the project's Home page for each permission level, see the Permissions Matrix.