To add project dates on a project's Home page.
With the company's Admin tool, you can create a standardized list of project dates in your company's account. Then, when configuring a project's Home page, you can assign a calendar date to each 'Project Date'. These dates will then display on the 'Project Dates' area of the Project Home page. This feature keeps your project team members informed of important events and project targets.
Things to Consider
Image content may not accurately reflect the current state of the system, and/or it may be out of date.
- Navigate to the project's Home page.
This reveals the Project Home page.
- Click Configure Settings .
This opens the Project Home Settings page.
- Click Project Dates.
This opens the Project Dates page.
- Choose from the following:
- If you want the date to display on the project's Home page, select a date from the calendar.
- If you want to omit the date from the project's Home page display, leave the calendar blank.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page. Then click Update.
The system adds the dates to the Project Home page, as shown below.
- (Optional) Repeat the steps above for each project in your company's Procore account.