To set up a persistent project message for the Project Home page.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- To update the message, 'Admin' permissions to the project's Home tool.
- To view the message, 'Read-only' permissions or higher to the project's Home tool.
- Navigate to the project's Home page.
- Click Configure Settings .
This opens the Project Home Settings page.
- Update the fields in the Persistent Project Message area as follows:
- Title. Type the message title that you want to appear on the project Home page.
- Persistent Project Message. The body of the message. You can also apply any of the options in the formatting toolbar to the message text.
- Click Update.
This publishes the message to the project's Home page.