To use the 'Delete' button to send an email message to the Recycle Bin in the project's Emails tool.
If you want to remove emails from the Emails - Inbox, you can either archive the message (see Archive an Email Message) or you can send it to the Recycle Bin. In order to keep an accurate historical record, email messages sent or received from the project's Emails tool are never permanently deleted.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission or higher on the project's Emails tool.
- The desired email message must be listed in the Emails - Inbox page. See Create an Email or Send an Inbound Email to the Project's Emails Tool.
- Navigate to the project's Emails tool.
This reveals the Emails - Inbox page.
- Highlight the desired message in the left pane.
The selected message appears in the main body of the window.
- Click Delete.
The system immediately sends the selected message to the Recycle Bin.