To edit a drawing set's date and name after it has already been made.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' level permissions in your project's Drawings tool.
Edit Individually from the Drawing Sets Page
- Navigate to your project's Drawings tool.
- Click Drawing Sets at the top of the page.
- Click the gear icon on the drawing set card you would like to edit.
- Edit the drawing set's name and date by clicking in the appropriate fields.
- Click Update.
Edit in a List from the Configure Settings Page
- Click the configure settings icon to the left of the page header.
- In the 'Drawing Log Settings' page, scroll to the 'Edit Drawing Sets' section.
- Click on the name or the date of any set to make changes.
Note: You may also delete sets from this page by clicking the X. For more information on deleting drawing sets, see Delete a Drawing Set.