To enable the Direct Costs tool on your project.
Procore's Project level Direct Costs tool is designed to to help you track all direct costs incurred (expenses and invoices) that aren't associated with commitments, such as general conditions and self-performed work.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' permissions on the project's Admin tool.
- After enabling the tool, please update your default permission templates. We recommend the following permissions based on project role:
- Architect/Engineer: None
- Project Manager: Admin
- Owner/CM: None
- Subcontractor: None
- Superintendent: None
- Ask your company's Procore Admin to contact a representative from the Procore Customer Success team to enable this tool.
- Navigate to each project that you would like to enable Direct Costs on.
- Navigate to the project's Admin tool.
- Click the Active Tabs link in the right pane.
- Mark the Direct Costs checkbox.
- Tip! Reorder the tools by dragging the tools by the icon. Tools at the top of the list will appear on the right. Tools on the bottom of the list will appear at the left. The first tool will always be Home. The last tool will always be Admin.
- Click Update at the bottom of the page.